- Limited Edition prints. Signed + numbered + professionally framed.
- Archival giclee print.
- 24" x 24" Print | 26" x 26" Professionally Framed
- The frame pictured is very similar but NOT the actual frame.
- Supreme Court Justices are stoic, interpreting the Constitution without emotion. As an artist, Smithey highlights certain characteristics and exaggerates those features to tell a story. So, why is RBG skateboarding? Ruth was known for her dissenting opinions; first as a lawyer, then as a judge. Skateboarding is more than just a hobby for most skaters, it's a counterculture lifestyle that dissents against social norms, symbolically fitting for RBG.
- Shipping anywhere in the US, or they are available for pick up at Zack Smithey's Studio + Showroom located in St. Charles, MO.
Complimentary shipping on all orders. White gloves included for install. Please allow 2-4 business days for processing in addition to shipping. Shipping will require a signature, and you will receive step by step tracking. Local pick up is available at Smithey's studio + showroom located in St. Charles, right off of highway 70, and 15 minute drive from St. Louis Lambert International Airport. Smithey's studio is open by appointment only.
www.zacksmithey.com | @zacksmithey | email@example.com | 636.795.9045